“Think personal shoppers are just for the rich and famous? Think again. Just like you, I always believed this service should be affordable so that anyone who needs wardrobe and styling assistance can be provided with it. That’s why I started Shop With Val. “
5 tips on how to dress stylish for work this fall/winter!
- Meteorologists are predicting a brutal winter ahead! Look good while bundling up in a shearling lined coat this season.
- We’re seeing brights all over the runways this season! Swap those dark and dreary hues for bold and bright colours and prints. It will help kick those winter blues, and is sure to exude plenty of confidence. This trend promises to get you noticed!
- Stocking up on sweaters this season won’t be a problem. Invest in chunky knitwear for those chilly days. Monochrome looks such as this one are extra sleek.
- Dabble with Normore (normal + hardcore), a unisex fashion trend, characterized by unpretentious, simple-looking clothing. You’d be surprised how good you feel after ditching those feminine and frilly pieces. Remember, tailoring is key with this trend!
- Bring out your inner flower child. Designers like Gucci, Saint Laurent and Louis Vuitton were clearly inspired by their favourite 60s icons. Trapeze dresses, patent Mary-Janes, and pastel colours are all appropriate for the work place. They will be sure to bring a fresh carefree vibe with them.